Dear Blender lover – it’s amazing that you show interest in buying this eBook! If you haven’t already, have a look at this page to know more about the book…. I’ll wait … You did already? Ok, let’s see what you get:
– One giant Blender eBook with over 900 pages full of knowledge about each and every part of the digital content creation process with Blender, its tools and its real life ancestors
– Over 250 demo files
These chapters are awaiting you
- Chapter 01 : Introduction
- Chapter 02 : The Interface
- Chapter 03 : Working With Objects
- Chapter 04 : Modeling and Object Types
- Chapter 05 : Modifiers
- Chapter 06 : Rendering – An Image Emerges
- Chapter 07 : Light? Naturally!
- Chapter 08 : Shading
- Chapter 09 : Animation
- Chapter 10 : Vertex Weights, Skinning and Rigging
- Chapter 11 : Particle Systems
- Chapter 12 : Simulations
- Chapter 13 : Post-Production and Compositing
- Chapter 14 : Tracking
- Chapter 15 : The Video Sequence Editor
- Chapter 16 : Expanding Blender
- Chapter 17 : Appendix (Blender’s future)
This product will cause
- Extreme Blender knowledge infusion
- Constantly wondering how Blender has become that powerful and awesome
- Minor headache if you want to remember every key combination that Blender offers and which this book describes.
Again, thanks so much for your trust – I won’t disappoint you!
P.S.: Please send me feedback once you’ve read it – I’d love to hear what you think about it!